Contact Coach Tony anytime. He is always happy to answer your questions.
Owner & Head Coach
Muskoka Elite is now accepting new athletes for the 2020-2021 season! Please submit a tryout video and we will assign you to a team with teammates of a similar age and ability level. Everyone is accepted to a team. No one is excluded!
Tiny Twinkles, Ages 4&5
Mini Minnows, Ages 6-8
Shooting Stars, Ages 8-12
Junior Hawks, Ages 10-16
Open 2/3 Non-Tumbling Aurora, Ages 16+
Adult Rec, Ages 18+
Submit a Tryout Video
Step 1, Register Online
- Visit our registration page
- Register online for the appropriate tryout based on your age
Step 2, Record Your Tryout Video (3 mins or less, please)
- Tryout Videos should include following elements:
- Bridge (back bend). Hold for 10 seconds*
- Handstand, belly to wall. Hold for 20 seconds
- Right, left, and centre splits. Hold 10 seconds each
- 10 pushups & 10 situps
- Forward roll (somersault)
- Cartwheel (good leg)
- Any other tumbling you would like to show us
*Items are not required for ages 5 and under
Note, only demonstrate the skills you CAN EXECUTE SAFELY. If you are not able to do a skill, please skip it. Remember to warm up and stretch prior to executing tumbling skills. Please choose a soft surface with plenty of space to demonstrate tumbling skills.
Step 3, Submit Your Tryout Video Online
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Drop Box, or Google Drive
- Submit your video link using the form below
- Make sure the link sharing settings allow for public viewing
Video Submission Deadline: June 8, 2020 at midnight
Team Rosters will be posted at www.MuskokaElite.com on June 12 at noon!
Teams will begin virtual training the week of June 15, 2020.